| 分析科学 Analytical Sciences|
Xiang-Qun GUO — Luminescence spectroscopy & molecular probe
- “Ultrasensitive Pb2+ Detection based on Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET) between Quantum Dots and Gold Nanoparticles”, X. Wang and X.-Q. Guo, Analyst, 2009, 134, 1348-1354
- “Fluorescent gold nanoparticles - based fluorescence sensor for Cu2+ ions”, with W.-B. Chen and X.-J. Tu, Chem. Commun，2009, 1736-1738
- “Water-Soluble Off–On Spin-Labeled Quantum-Dots Conjugate”, with W.-B. Chen, X. Wang, X.-J. Tu, D.-J. Pei, and Y. Zhao, Small, 2008, 4, 759-764.
- “Screening of Tetracyclines Residues in Fish Muscles by CCD Camera Based Solid-Surface Fluorescence”, with X.-Y. Sun, H. Chen, H. Gao, JAFC, 2006, 54, 9687-9695.
- “New Approach for the Detecting of Peptide and Protein-based Radicals Using a Pro-Fluorescent Probe”, with Yamin Dang, Applied Spectroscopy, 2006, 60: 203-207.
- “Probing the Hydroxyl Radical-Mediated Reactivity of Peroxynitrite by Spin-Labeling Fluorophore”, with Z.-Y. Bian, Y.-B. Zhao and J.-O. Du Analytical Science, 2005, 21, 553-559.
- “Study of nitroxide-linked naphthalene as a fluorescence probe for hydroxyl radicals”, with X.-F. Yang, Anal. Chim. Acta, 2001, 434, 169-177.
- “Investigation of the anthracene-nitroxide hybride molecule as a probe for hydroxyl radicals”, with X.-F. Yang, The Analyst, 2001, 126, 1800-1804.
- “Fe (II)-EDTA chalate-induced the aromatic hydroxylation of terephthalate as a new method for the evaluation of hydroxyl radical-scavenging ability”, with X.-F. Yang, The Analyst, 2001, 126, 928-932。
- “Novel spectrofluorimetric method for the determination of sulfite with rhodamine B hydrazide in a micellar medium”, with X.-F. Yang, and Y.-B. Zhao, Anal. Chim. Acta, 2002, 456, 121-128.
- “Reduced-glutatione concentrations in boleophthalmus spetinirostris tissues exposed to benzo(a)pyrene”，with T. Feng, W.-Y. Zheng and Y. Zhang，J. Envir, Sci., 2001, 13, 308-310.
- “Study on the dimer-monomer equilibrium of a fluorescent dye and its application in nucleic acids determination”, with H.-M. Zhang, Y.-B. Zhao, D.-Y. Wang, and J.-G. Xu, Anal. Chim. Acta, 1998, 361, 9-17.
- “A long-lifetime Ru(II) metal-ligand complex as a membrane probe”，with F. N. Catellana, L. Li and J. R. Lakowicz, Biophysical Chem., 1998, 71, 51-62.
- “Use of a long-lifetime Re(I) complex in fluorescence polarization immunoassays of high weight analytes”, with F. N. Catellana, L. Li, and J. R. Lakowicz, Anal. Chem. 1998, 70, 632-637.
- “A new spectrum technique based on direct detection of light intensity absorbed”, with Y.-B. Zhao, D.-Y. Wang, and J.-G. Xu, Science in China, (B), 1998,41, 239-246.
- “Fluorescence investigation of the interaction of safranine T with DNA”, with F. Li, Y.-B. Zhao, Anal. Letts., 1998, 31, 991-1005.
- “DNA-Dye Fluorescence Enhancement based on Shifting the Dimer-Monomer Equilibrium of Fluorescent Dye”, with Z.-L. Zhang, Y.-B., Zhao and J.-G. Xu, Appl. Spectro., 1997, 51,1002-1007.
- “Study on sensitized photochemical fluorescence of menadione sodium bisulfite and its application in pharmaceutical analysis”, with Y.-B. Zhao and J.-G. Xu, Anal. Chim. Acta., 1997, 343, 109-116.
- “A long-lived, highly luminescence Re(I) metal-ligand complex as a bio-molecular probe”, with F. N. Catellana, L. Li, H. Szmaxinski, J. R. Lakowicz and J. Sipior, Anal. Biochem., 1997, 254, 179-186.
- “Determination of DNA using sodium 9,10-anthraquinone-2-sulfonate as an in situ photochemical fluorescence probe”, with W.-Y. Li, J.-G. Xu and Q.-Z. Zhu, Anal. Chim. Acta, 1997, 340, 291-296.
Selected Targets of Current Interest
Gold nanoparticle, carbon nanoparticle, and metal-ligand-compound fluorescent – ESR - MRI Multiple-model molecular probe
Xiang-Qun GUO Professor
Ph. D. (Xiamen University, China,1993);
B.S. (Xiamen University, China,1982);
Post-doc (Center for fluorescence spectroscopy, Medical School, University of Maryland at Baltimore, 1996.9 ～1997.9)
Research Interests: Molecular emission spectroscopy, including new principles and new techniques of fluorescence spectroscopy, probing for biologically active species.